Our Program Saves You Time and Money
The Chairside Dental Assisting program covers all areas of General Dentistry, including Oral Surgery, Endodontics, Crown and Bridge, and Cosmetic Dentistry. The first half of each class is spent learning a procedure, the second half is spent in hands-on training.
Tuition: Total cost is $3,495. Financing and easy-payment plans are available. We never charge out-of-state tuition.
- Oral anatomy
- Patient education and how to care for the apprehensive patient
- How to make impressions of the mouth, temporary crowns, etc.
- Sterilization procedures for instruments and work surfaces
- Instruments and equipment terminology and usage
- Receptionist and front desk duties
- Job interviewing
- And much more . . .
Dates and Times: Classes held Saturday, or Tuesday and Thursday evenings (70 hours total). Classes begin January, April, July and October. Seating is limited. » Register now!